[Coco] Disk Cable Length

Mark Marlette mmarlette at frontiernet.net
Tue Jul 14 08:28:21 EDT 2009

Rich,

>From our web site under hardware, cables and adapters.

Floppy Cable

    * 48" length, grey in color
    * 34-conductor flat ribbon cable with 34 pin card edge connectors on both ends, 4"Center to Center.
    * Additional 34 pin card edge connector for second drive

Note that this cable is longer than the stock version. If you want an exact replacement, I am not in front of one ATM.

If you add a second drive, make sure the drives are terminated properly.

Regards,

Mark
http://www.cloud9tech.com