[Coco] Magazines and Indexes - missing issues

Dean Leiber adit at nationsdial.com
Mon Jul 13 19:06:08 EDT 2009

On Jul 13, 2009, at 3:54 PM, Paul Fitch wrote:

> You are right, they are on Malted, BUT they have an extension of .PM4.
> Others have .PM5 and still others are PDFs.  I downloaded all of
> the PDFs,
> but ignored the PM4 and PM5 files.  Anyone know what saoftware
> reads these?

Those are pagemaker files. There *should be* two different sets of 68
micro on maltedmedia. One set is rendered from the Pagemaker files,
and should be much smaller. I scanned in the set I have and made
PDFs, which will be larger. Perhaps the scanned ones aren't on there,
but I did them so long ago I was sure that they made it on to
maltedmedia.

Dean