[Coco] CoCo Forums information gathering

tigers2roar at yahoo.com.au tigers2roar at yahoo.com.au
Sun Jul 12 09:57:45 EDT 2009

Not to think BIG of myself (try not to any more) but it could be a
hacker that did not like some of my post.

There was one poster that spend his time putting down Intel CPUs.  On
one post he used Apple as an example of a high quality company that uses
Motorola CPUs (68000 and Power PC) because they are better.  He did not
like my post when because I called him a CPU bigot and pointed out that
Apple has been using Intel CPUs in their computer line for some time
now. I don't think I saw another post from him after that.

I love a good (heated) discussion. But please get your facts straight so
I or anyone else can't easily poke holes in it.

Steve

Hi Fellow coconuts.

I have to agree with Steve on this. I would love to know who I could have really P###Off for all my stuff to be wiped out. Only coconut I have had any heated discussions with would be Steve. But Steve and I have always got over it and moved on to something else to have our little tiffs overs, This is what makes having Steve in the community so much fun. Steve won't back down. You have to have facts to back up your story.
 Hopefully Steve and my posts will be fully restored in the forums.
I suspect it was just random attacks on any user who had made certain amount of posts. RG I think was lucky to be still intact. Since looking at the history of posts. Robert has the highest amount. Which I am glad his posts are intact. would be a shame to lose all that knowledge stored in the forums. Lucky I save all Assembly related topics RG and the others write in. But not so much the other topics.

Thanks to Roger for doing such a good job restoring most posts. Keep up the work.

Viva La Coco.

laters

Briza