[Coco] CoCo Forums information gathering

Chester Patterson chester6809 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 12 01:59:27 EDT 2009

I was chewing the fat with some fellow hams last night and reading the
posts here.
We've been having an awful time with fools causing interference around
here (Costa Rica) but are in the process of triangulating them.
The local authorities are no where near the capabilities of the USA FCC so
we police the ether ourselves.
I commented about Roger's problems with my buddies.
There's all kinds of screwed up individuals out there using their
perfectly good hardware, be it ham radios or computers, to make folks
lives miserable.
/Chester
Costa Rica