[Coco] [Color Computer] Telnet program?

Dave Kelly daveekelly1 at embarqmail.com
Sat Jul 11 23:24:46 EDT 2009

vacuumboy1 wrote:
> Hi! I needed to find a telnet program so I can use the COCO III to use a Cray supercomputer and use startty. Any programs, code(preferebly written in BASIC on a txt file) suggestions, or help will be GREATLY appreciated. Thanks!

I  saw that done 25 or more years ago. I think it was before the COCO
III. Someone named Scott ? was a student  at Rice he did this at a
usersgroup club meeting.  Alan do you remember any thing about that or
was it before your time?
I remember it was several years before you went to Atlanta with Nancy.

Dave
--
I'm a vulgar old cuss, I fought for every bit of filthy dirt on me,
don't expect me to sparkle.