[Coco] CoCo Forums information gathering

Steve Bjork 6809er at bjork-huffman.net
Sat Jul 11 12:36:15 EDT 2009

Not to think BIG of myself (try not to any more) but it could be a
hacker that did not like some of my post.

There was one poster that spend his time putting down Intel CPUs.  On
one post he used Apple as an example of a high quality company that uses
Motorola CPUs (68000 and Power PC) because they are better.  He did not
like my post when because I called him a CPU bigot and pointed out that
Apple has been using Intel CPUs in their computer line for some time
now. I don't think I saw another post from him after that.

I love a good (heated) discussion. But please get your facts straight so
I or anyone else can't easily poke holes in it.

Steve