[Coco] Help! Pengon wanted...

William Schaub wschaub at steubentech.com
Fri Jul 10 15:20:47 EDT 2009

Guillaume Major wrote:

> You're welcome!
>
> The AGI games don't have the drivewire drivers but I would be
> interested by an AGI boot disk that includes those drivers. If you
> ever create one, please send it to gmajor(at)videotron(dot)ca.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Guillaume
>
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "William Schaub"
> <wschaub-Zzuxcysy6rnc+919tysfdA at public.gmane.org>

Does anyone currently have ANY Nitros9 disk images that successfully run
AGI games period?
I've been experimenting with vcc and nitros9 level 2 it claims to have
drivers for agi games like leisure suit larry and kings quest III but I
can't seem to get those to work at all.  It's probably something I'm
doing wrong since I'm just trying to start out learning nitros9.  if I
had a disk that already had nitros9 on it and an AGI game that was
working I might be able to see what I'm doing wrong.