[Coco] forums restore

James Hrubik jimhrubik at earthlink.net
Wed Jul 8 18:50:14 EDT 2009

And we can't send smoke signals any more, because our Gummint says
that (or at least the CO2 in it) causes Global Warming.  [That is
barely on topic, because occasionally CoCos have been known to send
up smoke signals].<G>

On Jul 8, 2009, at Wednesday, July 8, 2009 - 5:55 PM, Roger Taylor
wrote:

> Folks, it's just a huge mess we have and nobody is immune to being
> screwed at any given time.  You'll wake up tomorrow and your hard
> drive will just quit working or your web site will be on the blitz
> by a bunch of commies.  Your $1,000 laptop will become a $5 rummage
> sale item, with nobody at fault and nobody to "pay you back".  It's
> getting worse.  And Google pretty much owns the web now.  There's
> nothing on the planet that can stop them now, I'm afraid.  Get used
> to it.  If you deal with Google, nothing is private about your
> life, and they know what you're doing and what you like.  Because
> of this, they know where you're going and what you'll be doing.
> Since they own MySpace, and the entire planet is advertising their
> life and every thought and more, we're all screwed and our friends
> as well.
>
> Just some thoughts.
>

> --
> Roger Taylor
>
> http://www.wordofthedayonline.com

-----Items below rated "R"; parental discretion advised----
"I have an excuse : all of my ancestors were teenagers..."
  From the sayings of Grampa Jim, Copyright 2003.
Unauthorized use of my stuff may cause senility.