[Coco] Coco model 2

Gregory Cooper gregory.cooper at gmail.com
Sun Jul 5 11:05:46 EDT 2009

Will do... I haven't had as much time to play as I would like, but as soon
as I do I will dig into the emulators a bit.

It's my understanding that 'Disk BASIC' was an extension that would only
show up if you had a floppy controller cartridge for the coco.  Is this
correct?

Thanks again to all for the good info.

Greg

(All my past encounters with Tandy machines in the past were the Trs-80
model 1 and a Tandy 1000.  The coco world was always another world.)