[Coco] Magazines and Indexes

N8WQ exwn8jef at gmail.com
Sun Jul 5 08:15:41 EDT 2009

Hi Paul,
In case I forgot, which is probably the case, I did check out your
database and you did a good job. There is a lot of hard work in there
and I appreciate the results. It is nice to be able to look up an
article by searching on any field! I will probably import the database
into Microsoft Access and start designing my own reports. Thanks for
sending me the database and let me know when you have any revisions.

O. Alan Jones

--
N8WQ - Canal Winchester, Ohio
http://exwn8jef.googlepages.com/home