[Coco] RapidShare alternative!!

Tim Fadden t.fadden at cox.net
Sat Jul 4 20:33:45 EDT 2009

I opened a free account on mediafire, and put some files up there to
test it out in early March.  I just now logged
in (first time since march), and the files are still there and
down-loadable.  I can't believe that each one of them
has been downloaded once a month over that time period. They must not
purge the files too often. :-)

I am going to up up the first three years of rainbow for you guys to try
out, and see if it is more/less preferable
than what we are using now.  Will email the link when they are up and
ready.  Probably tomorrow.

Tim Fadden