[Coco] RapidShare alternative!!

Derek dml_68 at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 4 15:18:49 EDT 2009

The only problem is long term retention. I believe mediafire will remove the files if they go a certain amount of days without a download. With Rapidshare I know the files will be there as long as I am a premium member and since I pay 6 months or a year in advance it means the data will will there long term.

** Mistrust Authority. Promote Decentralization **