[Coco] Coco model 2

Gregory Cooper gregory.cooper at gmail.com
Sat Jul 4 11:27:55 EDT 2009

Thank you for the responses.   I think the machine is in 'fair' shape, but
there is something odd about it.  After reading a few responses I thought I
might have been crazy so I dug it up and played around with it a bit.

The first time I fired it up the "Color Basic" text was not there and it
would behave in odd ways.

However, after messing around with it for a bit it did manage to start up
with the "Color Basic" text and "OK" and then everything was ok. -- Basic
programs would work as expected.

It seems like the components are ok but there may be some loose things or
some pieces that I might need to swap out.

Anyway, it looks like I've got something good to tinker around with!

Thanks again,

   Greg

On Fri, Jul 3, 2009 at 8:17 AM, John Donaldson <johnadonaldson at sbcglobal.net