[Coco] diving in deeper

Wayne Campbell asa.rand at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 29 01:43:43 EDT 2009

I've been working on renaming all of the variables in DCom. It can be very confusing when you are dealing with multiple files and multiple user-defined types.

 I have found that I need to relearn the data structures of the working files generated by DCom during de-compile. To do that, I have to re-compile the source with the file deletion routines commented out so I can preserve their contents.

 I guess I'm going to find out just how good my de-compiler actually works. With the problems I've had with RunB, and the errors that happen just trying to use NitrOS-9 in the Mess emulator, I expect there to be problems in the de-compiled source. The one line in DTypes that didn't account for the INTEGER version of MOD() proves I missed at least a few things. heh

Wayne