[Coco] discovering errors

Wayne Campbell asa.rand at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 27 16:57:04 EDT 2009

I found that one of the procedures, DTypes, contained an error in the decompiled source. Investigation showed that DInstr, the procedure that actually rebuilds the instruction statements, didn't contain the reference to the MOD() token used for BYTE/INTEGER operations. There are multiple functions in Basic09 that have one version for BYTE/INTEGER variables and one version for REAL variables. So far, this is the only error in my original code that I have found.

I am creating a token list that contains all of the tokens, and what they mean. When it is complete, I'll be placing it on SourceForge. I have created a project there to put everything related to DCom and Basic09 I-Code.

Wayne