[Coco] progress

Wayne Campbell asa.rand at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 21 12:21:44 EDT 2009

I have made good progress on decoding the I-Code to DCom. I have many modules to decode, but I already have most of the tokens identified, and the rest of the structure is becoming more clear all the time.

I have started work on the Programming section of the CoCo Wiki, but it will be a long slow process there. Until I have more to put there, there isn't much I can add. However, if anyone has anything pertaining to programming the CoCo, RSDOS based or OS-9 based, there is a section now to add your input in.

I'll post as I have more to report.

Wayne Campbell