[Coco] [Color Computer] country blocked

James Diffendaffer jdiffendaffer at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 16 05:51:26 EDT 2009

I don't think there are any CoCo-nuts in Russia.  Clones of the Sinclair Spectrum were popular there.  I know that had clones of the  8080 and Z80 but don't think they had 6809.

What there are in Russia is a lot of hackers, many of which do it for money.  They probably didn't guess anyone's password, they probably used a dictionary attack on admin accounts.  Everyone should make sure they use a password that combines at least letters (upper and lower case) and numbers.  Avoid passwords that have ever been compromised on other sites as well since those get traded around once they get stolen.