[Coco] CoCo Forums information gathering

Roger Taylor operator at coco3.com
Sat Jul 11 02:42:02 EDT 2009

Some better news about the CoCo forums:

I still see Bjork's and Briza's posts in the database.  I'm not sure
why they're not showing up in the forums but I'll figure it out soon
and get them back.

I think there are separate tables for the posts and the actual
content linked to those post entries.

Btw, on 6/29/09, a member of the forums first reported that they
could not access their account.
4 minutes later, Steve Bjork reported that the site was working fine,
and 1 hour later reported that he was able to log out and back in.
Ofcourse, later I find out that Bjork was deleted as well.  I think
that the attacker might have been reading the list while they were
able to perform these operations and then went for Bjork after he
posted his message.

Still no review of the logs yet.

Would those who had their accounts affected please let me know here
(with their nickname) so I can get a bigger picture of what
happened?  I think with a few flow charts, diagrams, and log
studying, I can solve this mystery.
And then

--
Roger Taylor