[Coco] old terminal

Willard Goosey goosey at virgo.sdc.org
Mon Jul 6 20:36:38 EDT 2009

So this is kinda off topic...

I recently got a Perken Elmer pe550 "bantam" terminal.  I found
termcap and terminfo entries for it.  It's a cool little terminal,
with a really neat keyboard!

But, does anybody have any docs on the dip-switch settings?
Particularly settings for the RS-232.

It seems stuck in 7n1, and the only control line it drives is DTR.  If
I can't get it to drive CD and CTS I'll have to build a custom cable
for it.

I've googled for this, but the only thing I could find was the termcap
entry.

Thanks in Advance,
Willard
Willard Goosey  goosey at sdc.org