[Coco] coco3.com

Manny (Mannequin) manney at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 16:13:09 EDT 2009

Brian Blake <random_rodder at ...> writes:

> Anybody else having issues with Roger's site? I try to log into coco3.com and
it tells me "Sorry, no
> corresponding user info was found"
>
> Brian

You aren't alone.  All of my posts there have been deleted as well as my
username.  There has been more changes to the site as well... Grammar has been
really screwed up as well.  (Not that I have good grammar at all, just noticing
little things that make it look quite bad.)

Just tried to register under a different username and password.  Still waiting
for the acceptance email... heh.

Anyway, just letting you guys know that yet another person was wiped off of
coco3.com.  :)

Hope this post finds everyone well.

-M.