[Coco] [Color Computer] Re: [Color Computer Questions]

Joel Ewy jcewy at swbell.net
Thu Jan 29 21:51:06 EST 2009

James Dessart wrote:
> On 1/29/09, Joel Ewy <jcewy at swbell.net> wrote:
>

>>  But I will say that my boy Henry loves CoCo games.  His favorites
>>  include Polaris, Rampage, and The Glove. So count my CoCos as in use!
>>

> There was Rampage for the CoCo?! Oh my... here I was, a young lad,
> wishing I could have been playing Rampage all year, instead of just
> when I visited my grandparents on their C64, when I could have been
> playing it at home!

You bet there was!  I didn't get it until the local Rad Shak was closing
out on CoCo stuff in the early '90s.  I was in college by that time.
Steve Bjork did it.  Here's what Curtis Boyle says about it:
http://nitros9.lcurtisboyle.com/rampage.html

Henry especially likes it when somebody eats the dynamite or a switched
on TV and gets what we call "the hot mouth".  Lotsa fun.

JCE