[Coco] More ebay madness

Ries, Rich (NY80) Rich.Ries at Honeywell.com
Mon Jan 26 14:10:20 EST 2009

From: Gene Heskett <gene.heskett at verizon.net>

Tee tee. $5k?  Boggle...  Having once owned one of those, and finding
its keyboard was a 30 minute wonder, I put a TI99/4a surplus keyboard on
it by putting the whole thing in a bigger box, along with the 16k
rampack, and gave it to my kids.  They had a blast with it, but sadly
all turned out to be windows users to this day.  Something in the water
maybe?  Dunno, but it
makes me sad.

Sorry, it was probably NOT the water. Remember, the TS-1000 had
"windows": the listing window, the edit window, and the run window!

I'm kinda fond of the Z-80, 'cause writing some assembler for it at work
got me moved from Electronics Technician to Software Engineer!

--Rich