[Coco] More ebay madness

John Eric jet.pack at ymail.com
Mon Jan 26 12:37:29 EST 2009

there is also a free online store at ecrater.com - i found that site while looking to help a friend that lost $7,000 to stores online. I'm not saying stores online took the money, they didn't - they just sold a service at ungodly prices and my friend never even made a sale. i tried to get her to get a refund (there was a grace period) and go with a free service like ecrater. same type of services, basically, jut no chance of losing money invested... she didn't listen to me, so i can't blame stores online...

btw - the chuckwagon site looks cool