[Coco] chromassette & silverware

Joel Ewy jcewy at swbell.net
Sat Jan 24 17:17:17 EST 2009

John Eric wrote:
> my uncle said there used to be a cassette magazine called either chromassette or silverware (maybe both) and that some were actually available thru local radio shack in the day - anybody know where i can find cassette images of any of these? I so badly want to get hold of the two "collections" he once had - one was adventures, the other just games including poker, etc, but my uncle can't exactly remember the names. Jeric

I kind of thought the Chromasette stuff was out there somewhere, but I
can't find it either.  I do have a collection of Chromasette tapes I got
recently from a thrift store, but I haven't imaged them yet.  I have
scanned a couple of the documentation pages for Bob Devries.  I'm pretty
sure he has scans of most of the documentation sheets, but I'm not sure
what he has in terms of tapes or tape image files.

If nobody else has made image files of these tapes, I might be convinced
to make archive copies.

JCE