[Coco] auto-starting game paks

Mark Marlette mmarlette at frontiernet.net
Tue Jan 20 18:21:14 EST 2009

Roger,

Sorry about the humor. Hard to tell when you are asking a serious question, joking or just answering your own questions?????.

You can control the CPU to have it do what ever you want it to do, via software and or hardware.

CPU to be told the first address to start running code from? Yes

Certainly the CPU can be forced to jump to $C000 if something on the
motherboard wanted to do that, no?

Yes, ROMs. Color Basic and Extended Color Basic.

Regards,

Mark