[Coco] Telepak RS232 Pak

Roger Taylor operator at coco3.com
Sat Jan 17 15:27:03 EST 2009

At 01:57 PM 1/17/2009, you wrote:
>I wonder if wine can run your pc stuff?  OTOH, I have a 1GB drive on
>the coco,
>so all I really need is a working comm link to it.  Cabling is already there.

I've run Rainbow IDE and Portal-9 under Wine but only tested for a
short time, so I don't make any bug-free claims.

CoCoTape calls a Windows API routine to play the internally-generated
WAVE file.  CoCoTape should in theory work under Linux to at least
create the .wav file but I'd still need to compile the program under
Linux or supply the source to an HLA assembler/compiler user among
us, but since the source is similar to other compiler syntax, porting
should be fairly simple.

--
Roger Taylor

http://www.wordofthedayonline.com