[Coco] Videotex ROM Pak

N8WQ exwn8jef at gmail.com
Fri Jan 16 17:41:41 EST 2009

CoCo Gang,
Today I found my Videotex ROM Pak in a box of old software. The label
fell off but I am certain that this is the software. I put some scotch
tape on one of the pins to keep it from auto starting several years ago.
What is the address I need to execute to get this software to start?
Also does anyone have a scan of the user manual for this rom pak? I am
using this as a quick and dirty dumb terminal for packet radio use.

Alan Jones

--
N8WQ - Canal Winchester, Ohio
http://exwn8jef.googlepages.com/home