[Coco] need a mini 6551 RS-232 pak layout

Roger Taylor operator at coco3.com
Fri Jan 16 14:31:11 EST 2009

It looks nice but you didn't allow for the diamter of the router bit
used by ExpressPCB to cut the board.  If cut along your board
perimeter it would leave the edge connector width too short and there
would be alignment problems.

I just downloaded DipTrace 1.50 and it looks nice but I don't see a
way to import or export to ExpressPCB schematics or layouts, and the
board service appears to be a forwarding service by the DipTrace
website to the company of your choice, but I could have read the site
instructions wrong.  Probably not a wise choice for my projects.