[Coco] need a mini 6551 RS-232 pak layout

Roger Taylor operator at coco3.com
Fri Jan 16 12:36:27 EST 2009

At 05:47 AM 1/16/2009, you wrote:
>Roger
>
>I am familiar with both programs as well as Eagle. That would be a simple
>and easy task to do. Do you have any concept of size of theboard. I already
>have a template for a mini Coco plug in board in ExpressPCB that is 2.5 x
>3.8 inch. It has the fingers for plugging into the MPI.
>

>james

The board size I have will fit in any short black game pak case if
ever there should be a short supply of the cases I'm working on
obtaining which are almost the same.  The board already has the
mounting holes exactly where they need to be based on trial and error
from making paper cutouts of the printed board and comparing to
existing cases and game pak boards.  It's a match.  I can take a look
at your design, though.

--
Roger Taylor

http://www.wordofthedayonline.com