[Coco] Microware C Compiler port

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Fri Jan 16 09:16:33 EST 2009

On Friday 16 January 2009, Steven Hirsch wrote:
>All,
>
>I sent the compiler sources and binaries to about six people that
>contacted me directly, but have heard nothing, nada, zilch, zip..
>
>Has anyone tried using it for anything?  Any comments or observations?
>
>Steve

And I need to find my round tuit and look at it.  But I've been battling with
this box, turns out a new bios was not a well trained puppy, sprays Oops's
all over the place.  That, and a bug in the ethernet stuff that can turn off
all your motherboards ports, until a full, pull all the cables for at least a
minute powerdown is done.  Kewl it isn't.

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)