[Coco] [Color Computer] Accessing "for sale" page (was Huge bunch of CoCo stuff)

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Thu Jan 15 10:10:39 EST 2009

On Thursday 15 January 2009, Neil Morrison wrote:
>But if you want the extra features you need to go to the web page.
>
>Neil

Users using text based email agents using the pop3 protocol consider that
stuff to be a useless waste of bandwidth & just another way for yahoo to
shove a commercial down our throats to the point of choking us.  Yahoo's TOS
has just about wore me out, and I'm ready to unsub from any list that comes
through their servers regardless of the interest I may have in the list
itself.  Dennis runs a nice clean list, and I thank him for that, but sadly
that cannot be said of yahoo, ever.