[Coco] Printed Circuit Board Manufacturers

jdaggett at gate.net jdaggett at gate.net
Tue Jan 13 19:09:58 EST 2009

On 13 Jan 2009 at 11:55, John Eric wrote:

> Are there any "cheap" pcb makers that take Eagle generated schematics?
> I wanted to use PCB123, but I don't know if I can submit eagle files?
> I guess I should go to their site and check the FAQ's... Thanks Jeric

Try the eagleUSA webpage for fab houses. PCB123(ExpressPCB) i don't
think will take Eagle format files. They use their own proprietary software as
well as PCBexpress.

There is PCBex.com that will take gerber274 and excellon drill files. They
may take the eagle file itself. If you are doing a two layer board there is
BatchPCB. They claim two layer boards with soldermask and silkscreen for
$2.5 per square inch plus setup and shipping. I am close to sending them a
board file soon as a test. They will do single boards for you.

james