[Coco] [Color Computer] Re: Huge bunch of CoCo stuff

Neil Morrison neilsmorr at gmail.com
Tue Jan 13 14:20:27 EST 2009

You can post them here on this web site

Groups Labs (Beta) : Applications : For Sale

Just send an email that you've listed them on it.

Neil

--- In ColorComputer at yahoogroups.com, Ed Siler <ed_s_429 at ...> wrote:

> I've started digging out my CoCo collection & it's kind of
daunting - there's a LOT!! Have some time on my hands due to a
layoff - need the space, need some cash, now's the time!

> I'll probably start listing these things on eBay within the next
week or so, unless there's a better option. (suggestions?)  Just
thought I'd post some pics & see if there's interest!