[Coco] CocoTape

Robert Gault robert.gault at worldnet.att.net
Mon Jan 12 09:50:05 EST 2009

Tried another test but have no good way to evaluate the results.

cocotape filename -b -o=test.wav

COCOTAPE - TRS-80 Color Computer Cassette File Audio Generator (1.0)

Converts a PC-stored file into a CoCo-Tape-File audio stream
Copyright (C) 2009 by Roger Taylor
All Rights Reserved - CoCo3.com

Creating WAVE file for tokenized BASIC program

That was not what I had in mind. I was trying to create a single segment
binary data file, not a tokenized Basic program. How would that be done?

As a general question, can cocotape be used to transfer large files to a
Coco hard drive? That could only be done under OS-9 on the common Coco
hard drive systems but there is no tape driver for OS-9.