[Coco] Resurrecting a dead CoCo 3

Bill Barnes da3m0n_slay3r at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 10 23:37:53 EST 2009

I use http://www.zymic.com/ for FREE webhosting, PHP enabled, and supposed to be MySQL enabled (just don't expect the built in PHP mail functions to work). They give you a format such as http://babic.zxq.net for your website, and no ads. They just don't want you to use it for a file repository or illegal useage. I don't think it would be a problem for your use.

-Later!   -WB-    -- BABIC Computer Consulting.