[Coco] Floppy drive setup HELP!

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Sat Jan 10 10:45:19 EST 2009

On Saturday 10 January 2009, Fedor Steeman wrote:
>Thanks guys! I do believe I have the connector connected to the 5.25" drive
>because there is no other way to do it, because of the little plastic
>"septum" that I don't know the name of. But I will double-check, try another
>cable and perhaps try some of the other suggestions. I might even try to get
>my hands on a new cable from Cloud-9 or something.
>
>Cheers,
>Fedor

Turn it over at the controller then, it has no 'key'.  However, looking down
on the top of the controller, with the drive cable on the right end, there is
a marker on the cable connector indicating pin one.  It should be on the top
back edge as its plugged into the controller, or is on my Disto 4n1 anyway.