[Coco] Resurrecting a dead CoCo 3

John Eric jet.pack at ymail.com
Fri Jan 9 18:17:28 EST 2009

Actually, I just work in a grocery store :) My father taught me everything I know about electronics. He and my uncle had CoCo's and that's the only computer I knew growing up, and recently their CoCo stuff was given to me. I acquired this CoCo 3 from a person in canada recently (actually, I think it was about a year ago), and I finally decided to see what the guy was talking about when he sent it to me - about damaging traces. It took a bit, but she's back in action. -Jeric