[Coco] Floppy drive setup HELP!

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Fri Jan 9 14:17:05 EST 2009

On Friday 09 January 2009, Bruce W. Calkins wrote:
>A connector on your cable is on backwards or plugged in to the drive or
>controller backwards.
>
>Bruce W.

Ah yes, and the most obvious problem given the description.  But I have faith
in my fellow man, and had falsely assumed that was done correctly so I jumped
to other miss-configured hardware issues.  My bad.  Thanks Bruce, for the
reminder about the glaringly obvious.  And I have egg on my face. Again...