[Coco] SVD on Ebay

John Eric jet.pack at ymail.com
Thu Jan 8 21:45:58 EST 2009

Yes, I had noticed this guys auctions and almost considered buying one, but I got to thinking that the SVD circuitry could be modified so as to see some sort of flash card as a floppy, and so that's what I have been thinking of emailing the svd designer to ask if he has considered. I know we can use CF cards as hard drives with Mark M's Interface, but I think it would be neat to have a CF that looked to a floppy controller as if it were a floppy drive. Then plain old unmodified disk basic could handle it.