[Coco] *COOL* Look what I found! (VideoMod for CoCo2)

George Ramsower georgeramsower at gmail.com
Thu Jan 8 20:09:47 EST 2009

http://sunpal7.mit.edu/6.111/mc6847/6847.pdf
Here is the data sheet on the 6847. On the bottom of pp. 12 there is a
sample ckt for connecting the MC1372 to a composite monitor. It only uses
two transistors
It's been many years since I connected a coco to a TV bypassing the RF
circuitry. I'm pretty certain pin 12 was where I picked up the video. From
there, I think I had one transistor to invert the signal and then injected
in the video detection point on the B&W TV set. I do remember seeing pixels
for the first time. The image was perfectly sharp.

George