[Coco] Black CoCo 3 - WAS--> Another *WOW* auction at Ebay

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Mon Jan 5 22:03:04 EST 2009

On Jan 5, 2009, at 8:16 AM, Rogelio Perea wrote:
> Yup... supposedly there was a prototype CoCo 3 within a black molded
> case.

Well, interestingly enough, the story I "told" at the booth -- which
some folks took with a grain of salt, and others seemed to believe --
was something like this:

"You know tho Radio Shack's stereo equipment used to all be silver?
Then they slowly moved them all to black? Same thing was going on with
the computers."

Plausible.

Marty was at some of the CoCoFests -- wonder if he knew something "for
real" or he was at one of the ones we had the Black CoCo at?

		-- A