[Coco] hardware

mike delyea mdelyea at gmail.com
Sat Jan 3 23:00:31 EST 2009

Why is that a good idea?  My circuit still works despite my lack of
knowledge. Is this a "best practice" type of thing or a "look out, its
going to blow" type of thing?  Should I be worried?  I know nothing
about electronics, never took it in school and I don't know any
theory.  Whatever - I - who knows nothing - was still able to build a
simple circuit.  And basically, I enjoyed myself putting it together.
I'd like more of those simple projects.  If anybody is interested I
could post pics on my web site.