[Coco] hardware

mike delyea mdelyea at gmail.com
Sat Jan 3 22:08:28 EST 2009

The particular Atari monitor I was using was a 1080.  There is no
specific info on the internet for the 1080.  All references I found
were for the 1084, which is supposed to be the same as the 1080,
unless you got the other model with the 26 pin connector.  My travails
trying to get that monitor working, and my ultimate success can be
found here.

http://www.coco3.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&p=1718&highlight=#1718