[Coco] Regarding disk drives

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Sat Jan 3 10:20:39 EST 2009

On Saturday 03 January 2009, N8WQ wrote:
>Hi John,
>If you ever get Eagle figured out please let me know! BTW, I would be
>interested in any circuits you have for the CoCo or CoCo related projects.
>Have a nice day.
>
>Alan Jones

The eagle to pcb interface, using a milling machine rather than chemistry
seems to be made do-able by a .zip file I just picked up from a link I
followed off of http://millpcbs.com.  But I was probably 8 or 9 tabs to the
right of that site when I found the file 'pcb-gcode-3.5.2.3.zip'.  This seems
to be a beta, and is under quite active development.  Now all I need is a
spindle capable of that sort of work, I need about 20x the rpm's mine has.

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)