[Coco] 3D Deathchase demo.

Roger Taylor operator at coco3.com
Fri Jan 2 19:52:13 EST 2009

At 06:30 PM 1/2/2009, you wrote:
>"Roger Taylor" <operator at coco3.com> wrote in
>message news:20090102011020.091B920A13 at qs281.pair.com...
> >>Hi!  I have released a demo version of the "Spectrum classic" 3D
> >>Deathchase
> >>for the CoCo 1/2 & Dragon.  This demo requires 32K of RAM and is available
> >>in CAS, WAV or DSK format.
> >
> > Could you post the URL to the unzipped .dsk image so I can mount it with
> > CoCoNet?  :)
>
>An interesting idea, I've stuck it up at:
>http://www.indigobanquet.adsl24.co.uk/coco/deathchase/dchs.dsk
>
>Should see whether you can load a new game directly from a rather far away
>location on the internet. :)

The disk mounted in less than a second, but it's garbled, probably
due to the fact that CoCoNet currently only reads the direct-sector
based formats with no header info, truncated portions, etc.  I need
to work on that this weekend.

A common 35-track direct virtual disk would be 161280 bytes in size (157.5K).

--
Roger Taylor

http://www.wordofthedayonline.com