[Coco] [Color Computer] CoCo stuff on ebay

shadow at shadowgard.com shadow at shadowgard.com
Tue Jan 13 21:24:37 EST 2009

I've unearthed more TRS-80 stuff that I'm putting up on eBay.

A CGP-220 printer, a couple of old gray Cocos (one works, the other
is going along as spare parts). A Dragon 64 (ok, it's not Tandy, but
it's a clone).

CoCo multi-pak interface (the white one), the Light & Appliance
controller for the CoCO (the later one that uses a Program pak)

A speech-sound pak for the coco. Deluxe RS-232 pak for the coco

TP-10 printer for the CoCo or MC-10 and *three* PTC-64 printer
controllers.

I'm also relisting some Program Paks for the CoCo:

Color Logo
Color Scripsit
Gomoku/Renju
Handyman