[Coco] New programs for new CoCo possibilities

Diego Barizo diegoba at adinet.com.uy
Wed Jan 7 14:23:32 EST 2009

James McKay wrote:
> "Diego Barizo"<diegoba at adinet.com.uy>  wrote in
> message news:4952F10A.3080107 at adinet.com.uy...
>

> I'm working on a little game conversion, but as it's not an original title,
> I doubt it can be entered into any competition.
> http://www.indigobanquet.adsl24.co.uk/coco/deathchase/deathchase.htm
>
> bye,
> James McKay.

Actually, that's OK. Clones and ports might not be 100% new, but they
are new when it comes to the CoCo, and that's the goal.
I did get some programs (thanks Jim and Fedor), and that might might get
the Asimov awards to have a 2009 edition.
All are available for download at http://yaccs.info/AA/aa2008_1.html

Diego

PS I remember playing that game in my friend's speccy. Wasn't there a
very similar one with a title related to "Return of the Jedi"?