[Coco] hardware

mike delyea mdelyea at gmail.com
Sat Jan 3 18:20:19 EST 2009

I have pretty minimal hardware skills, but I did manage to piece
together a circuit to invert the coco video signal so I could drive an
Atari monitor (surprisingly no one else on the list could help me - so
I ended up doing it all myself- figuring out the correct chip and
designing the circuit).  I would like to see some projects with
minimal soldering (heh, i almost wrote slobbering), and maybe using a
74ls series chip to do something like drive an LED display through the
bit-banger or or using the joystick ports for feedback.

Forget about the coco4 and FPGA and hard drives and such and remember
where we came from.  Think of something simple that we can all do.