[Coco] multiple multiple mutltiple multiple messages

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Sat Feb 28 22:54:26 EST 2009

Bill, the thing is that it only appears to be happening to *some* people
here. I know it isn't happening to me, so the problem is in either the
computers of the users who are having problems, or with the ISP that they
are connected to.

If the problem lay with the malted media server, we would surely all suffer.
Similarly if the problem is with the Yahoo server, all the Yahoo subscribers
would have the problem.

My $0.02

the capacity to be his spokesman,
so that I know how to help the weary.