[Coco] Eprom burner

Chad H chadbh74 at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 27 10:20:40 EST 2009

Perhaps you can load a ROM into a emulator and patch it there until you get
it the way you want it.  Then I could burn to a physical EPROM for you. I
already have a patched DECB ROM that has been modded for double-sided access
for 2 drives, 6ms (fast) stepping.  I could email this to you so you could
have a starting point of you like.

- Chad